Schedule a Pickup
Need to schedule a pick-up?
Pick-up service is available Tuesday- Saturday.
Our pick-up times are from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- To maximize efficiency, we do pick-ups in areas based on county zones, meaning we are in one part of the county on each day of the week. Typically, same day pick up is not available.
- We cannot pick-up items that are up or down a flight of stairs. All items must be located on the main level whenever possible. This is for security purposes, safety reasons and to ensure no damage occurs to your home during the pick-up.
- Your items must be items on our accepted list and must be able to be resold to further our mission.
- We do not accept any donations that have rips, stains, or tears in them or items that do not work. Items that have been damaged by pets and/or smoke are not accepted.
- ReStore truck drivers have the final right to refuse any donation.
- The ReStore truck must be able to fit in your driveway and we cannot pick-up around low power lines, tree branches and steep driveways.
- The driver will contact you when they are on their way to you. Please call 770.718.1070 to schedule a pick-up or complete the below form and we will contact you to confirm.